Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First Date

It's been one of those interminably long days that crop up whenever two days blend into one. This one saw its start in New York and is currently winding down in Iceland. I'll fill in the blanks later.

For now, I got a new old camera and a new new camera, both of which I've been breaking in. So even though I've shifted my mindset to focus on hot springs, volcanic hikes, and whale steaks, here are some leftover pieces of New York from the last few weeks. Anyway, it's been a while since I've done a photo post.

From back when this guy was still holding on to a full head of hair:




Didn't realize I'd slipped into a short-lived trend of shooting tables through fences.


My block.



Kristine and Heidi.


A Colorodoan Flat Stanley visits Central Park.

Behind the scenes.



Mid-pop.


Saw a family of buskers doing gospel standards.

They were pretty dope.

Toddler stalkin'.



Roy boy.

Message MMS in a bottle.

I've been test driving a wide. Expect more where this came from.

Next time, Icelandic adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment